TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT:
- Personal Information: Such as name, phone number, postal address, email address
Technical information – Visitor’s MAC address, IP address, device identifier, browser type, operating system, information about your internet service provider, WebPages you use.
- Usage Information: Your interaction with our WebPages and how you navigate on our Site.
- Other Information Provided By You: Information that you share on our website in the Site’s forum or community while creating a profile, filling out an application or a survey.
- Information Provided By Others: When others may submit information about you, recommending your name for an offering, or a program that allows us to proceed with such a request.
- Registration and sign-up information: Information you provide during a sign-up or registration for a subscription or service on our site.
- Signing-Up for a Product or Service: You may pay for an advice, products or services using your payment card enabling us to collect your payment information related to credit card and billing information including other personal information discussed above.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- To analyze how you use our content on this website
- For fulfilling your request for obtaining our services or products
- For responding to your inquiries, notify you of a contest or promotion, or successful purchase or transaction
- To publish your information when you choose to submit any content for publication on our forum
- Use it to improve the performance and user experience of our websites and to develop, maintain, personalize the content, service and products offered on the site.
- To offer, market, or advertise our services, products, and programs
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- For preventing fraud and other unlawful activity and with legal and law enforcement agencies
- For fostering our interests and for the safety of other users and to prevent any fraud or illegal activities
- Organizations working with us to perform services necessary in the course of business such as maintenance, hosting and delivery of our sites, research and analytics, fulfilling products or services, and to handle marketing or payment related tasks
- Share it with other sites linked to this site like our social media accounts, etc
WhyNotWorking has the right to retain your personal information for the following:
- As long as it is required to fulfil the purposes for which the data was collected and deemed necessary for the business or to process any request made by you
- In connection with any legal/regulatory obligations
- Or for the period required by tax and company laws and regulations
We provide our users with an opportunity to express their preferences related to their data and sharing of this information with unaffiliated third-parties. In future, if you like to change this preference, you may mail us on
You can exercise these rights related to your personal information:
- Right to access and/or correct your personal information
- Contest the accuracy of your personal information
- Right to request for deletion of your personal information
INFORMATION SECURITY We have reasonable controls in place for the safeguard of your personal information. However, despite taking reasonable precautions, no security measures can guarantee complete safety over the internet from unauthorized access or its use in an unauthorized manner.